Can you help me find a job in New Zealand?
Odds are that we are your quickest way to get a job.
If you are applying to jobs after they appear on job sites, you will be competing with 100+ applicants. How likely is it that you will be the top choice from 100 other people? You’re wasting your time applying to jobs after they’re advertised. We aim to find our clients jobs before they get advertised. This means you aren’t competing with hundreds of other people – you’re the first one to get the interview. If you have the right skills and qualifications for the job, you have the chance to get it before anyone else even knows about it.
Our clients want to get to the top of the heap so they are most likely to succeed. We will get your resume to hundreds of hiring directors in companies that you want to work in. We also try to choose employers near the area where you live.
This is really an easy and quick way to get employed. Imagine – you could have a new job tomorrow.
We can find jobs in all cities and most areas in New Zealand.
In addition, we can:
- Give your resume a once-over to ensure proper English grammar and formatting
- Craft a perfectly-written cover letter for you, so that employers see your application stands out
Our clients are often called by employers in just a couple of days – sometimes in only hours. Our quickest time is 25 hours – a client got an interview at 10am on a Tuesday, and started work the next morning.
Our service is different because employers will be the ones calling you.
Here are some of the places you can find work:
- Accounting firms – accountants and receptionists
- Engineering firms – engineers
- Financial planning firms – financial planners and receptionists
- Nursing homes – aged care workers, cleaners, receptionists, cooks and kitchen hands
- Retirement homes – receptionists, care staff, cleaners, cooks and kitchen hands
- Doctors’ surgeries – doctors and receptionists
- Dentistry – Dentists, dental nurses and administrative staff
- Unskilled factory workers
- Child care centres
- Teachers – primary and secondary school
- School staff – receptionists and cleaners
- Receptionists – in schools, dental surgeries, accounting offices, nursing homes and more
- Retail – managers, shop assistants and cleaners
- Bars and nightclubs – bar staff, managers, door staff, security and cleaners
- Property developers
- Real estate agents
- Fund managers
- Mining companies
- All stock exchange-listed companies
- Custom service – If you want to work in a different industry, call us and we can discuss how we can help you.